CIRS Food Regulatory Division
Hangzhou REACH Technology Group Co., Ltd. (CIRS Group) is a global leading product safety management consulting service organization, which was founded in 2007 and headquartered in Hangzhou, China, and with subsidiaries in Dublin (Ireland), Arlington (the US), Seoul (South Korea), Nanjing (China), Beijing (China), as well as an international independent third-party testing institution -- C&K Testing Technology Co., LTD.
CIRS Food Regulatory Division has more than 80% masters with degrees of Food Safety or Food Engineering and more than 50% members from overseas renowned universities. Since it was founded, food specialists have made comprehensive and reasonable solutions for many oversea food companies to complete Chinese food regulatory compliance progress based on rich experience of regulatory compliance and deep understanding of Chinese food regulations and industry.
CIRS Food Regulatory Division is able to provide excellent services to clients including compliance service on common food and food contact materials and articles, registration and/or filing service on health food, registration service on infant formula powder, registration service on food for special medical purpose, as well as laboratory service, regulatory information tracking and training service, etc., so as to help clients to achieve product compliance and facilitate the access to Chinese market, improving your competitiveness.
Food and special food compliance service in China
- Health Food Registration and Filing
- Infant Formula Milk Powder Registration
- Food for Special Medical Purpose (FSMP) Registration
- New Food Raw Material Registration
- New Food Additive Registration
- Prepackaged Food Regulatory Compliance Service
- Formula Review on Prepackaged Food
- Label Review and Translation of Prepackaged Food
- Food Nutrition Testing
- Food National Standard (GB) Compliance Testing
Food contact material and article (FCM) compliance service in China
- Regulatory Compliance Service on FCM
- Formula Compliance Analysis
- Specific Migration Testing
- China Declaration of Compliance (DoC)
- National Standard (GB) Compliance Testing
- New Food Contact Resin and Additive Registration
- Food Regulatory Consulting
- Food Regulatory Update Monitoring
- Food Regulation Training
Government support: good liaison with government, recommended agent by former AQSIQ and the Ministry of Commerce;
Advantages of localization: timely grasp of domestic resources and information;
One-stop service: provide professional and comprehensive service for upstream and downstream food enterprises;
Great cooperation network: established good cooperative relations with many associations, laboratories, embassies and overseas consulting companies, etc.;
High professional quality: CIRS food technical team is mainly composed of specialists with more than five years of food industry experience;
Barrier-free communication: employees are proficient in Chinese, English and Japanese, provide more accurate and high-quality service to overseas enterprises.
If you have any needs and questions, please contact us at email@example.com.