Administrative Measures of Fertilizer Registration in China
original article from CIRS
MOA decree No. 32, the Administrative measures of fertilizer registration in China, was published on 23 June 2000. This decree specifies China fertilizer registration obligations, product types/registration types and data requirements.
Highlights of MOA decree No. 32
- Fertilizer products are regulated by MOA decree No. 32. Companies are required to register Fertilizer Products in China prior to importing, manufacturing, selling and using in China.
- China Fertilizer registration includes temporary registration (one year validity, could be only renewed twice) and full time registration (5 years validity, could be renewed without limits).
- Data requirements
- Non-conclusive situation and exemption lists
- Requirements on packaging and labeling
- Application process and supervision authorities
- Policy and finds on incompliance issues
If you are interested in the full version of this Decree, please contact us as follows.
- CIRS China
Hangzhou CIRS Co. Ltd (CIRS China)
11F Building 1, Dongguan Hi-Tech Park, 288 Qiuyi Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052, China
Tel: +86-571 8720 6574 | Fax: +86-571 8720 6533