SAWS Order No.79: 6 regulations related to hazardous chemical administration have been modified
original article from CIRS
June 16th 2015, China State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS) published the SAWS Order No. 79: the Determination of Modifying or Abolishing 7 Regulations in Many Areas, in which 6 regulations related to hazardous chemicals were included. The Determination has already been approved by SAWS on March 23rd 2015, and will come into effect on July 1st 2015.
With the purposes of carrying out and implementing the newly revised Law of the PRC on safe Production, China SAWS initiated the modification and abolishment for the laws in the areas like hazardous chemicals, precursor chemicals and so on.
The revised laws related to hazardous chemicals laws include:
- The modification on the Temporary Provisions for the Management of major hazard sources of hazardous chemicals.
- The Measures for the Implementation of Work Safety License for Hazardous Chemical Production Enterprises.
- The Safety Management Law for the Running Piping of Hazardous Chemicals.
- The Measures for the Administration of Construction Project of Hazardous Chemicals.
- The Measures for the Administration of Operating License for Hazardous Chemicals.
- The Measures for the Implementation of Safe Use Permit for Hazardous Chemicals.
For more specific information concerning the modification of hazardous chemicals regulations, you can visit the China SAWS official website:
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will always be ready to help.
- CIRS China
Hangzhou CIRS Co. Ltd (CIRS China)
11F Building 1, Dongguan Hi-Tech Park, 288 Qiuyi Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052, China
Tel: +86-571 8720 6574 | Fax: +86-571 8720 6533