Echa Released an Updated Version of Registration System for Biocidal Products
Original Article from CIRS
R4BP 3 is a system for applications of the biocidal products under BPR. On 3 December 2014, Echa released R4BP 3.2 as an updated biocidal products registration system.
As reported, the following new features and improvements are included in this version:
- Procedures of the application submission are simplified, which now needs less supporting documents;
- Applicants now can receive email notifications of important events;
- Now applicants can appoint a consultant to delegate assets to work for them;
- Consolidated mutual recognitions renewal (EU No 492/2014);
- Case details now can be printed by applicants;
- Case, asset and task lists now can be exported by applicants.
For the biocidal products authorization, now the Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC) is included in the new R4BP 3.2 system. Applicants now need to use the SPC format launched by Echa this year to form the SPC.
R4BP 3.2 support page: http://echa.europa.eu/support/dossier-submission-tools/r4bp
CIRS provides a series of tailored chemical regulation compliance services in Korea. Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- CIRS China
Hangzhou CIRS Co. Ltd (CIRS China)
11F Building 1, Dongguan Hi-Tech Park, 288 Qiuyi Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052, China
Tel: +86-571 8720 6574 | Fax: +86-571 8720 6533