On 3 Jul. 2018, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China (MIIT) released the Amended Implementation Rules for Regulation on Administration of Chemicals Subject to Supervision and Control.
This Amended Implementation Rule will take effect from 1 Jan. 2019. Meanwhile, the Original Implementation Rules released on 10 Mar. 1997 will lose validity since then.
Activities including the manufacture, operation, use, import and export of chemicals subject to supervision and control within the Chinese territory are all abided by the Implementation Rules.
The major amendments are as follows:
- Procedures for obtaining related administrative licenses is simplified;
- Data declaration system for chemicals subject to supervision and control is improved;
- Definition of international inspection, enterprises that shall accept the international inspection as well as the related obligations are given in the amended implementation rules;
- Regulations for the Class 2 chemicals subject to supervision and control are refined;
- Enterprises may submit relevant data through a data submission system for chemicals subject to supervision and control; and
- The amended implementation rules no longer regulate the storage and transport of chemicals subject to supervision and control.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.