CIRS is going to attend the ChemSpec Europe 2019 on 26-27 June 2019 in Basel, Switzerland. Mr. Bryan Zhou is going to share latest updates and registration obligations under Korea REACH during the conference.
His presentation will cover the following points:
- Framework of chemical management in Korea;
- Introduction of main chemical inventories in Korea;
- Existing chemical registration under K-REACH;
- New chemical registration under K-REACH;
- Comparison between EU REACH and Korea REACH
- Practical case analysis and experience sharing when chemical is imported into Korea by EU companies.
Chemspec Europe 2019 unites an impressive array of experts, scientists, managers and thought-leaders and provides a powerful and well-known industry platform to discuss the latest market trends, technical innovations, business opportunities and regulatory issues in this rapidly changing market. Delegate of CIRS is to bring the presentation on the latest chemical management policies in Asia-pacific countries (focused on China and Korea) and the advise of counter measures.
Mr. Bryan Zhou, Acting Deputy General Manager, CIRS Ireland
Tel.: +86 571 8720 6513
Mr. Xiang Li, BD Manager, CIRS Ireland
Tel.: +353 1 477 3710
Ms. Christine Chuang, Regional Manager, CIRS China
Tel.: +86 571 8720 6553