CIRS will attend the Prague Chemicals Management Cruise at Prague, Czech Republic, during 7 and 8 December 2017, which is organized by EcoMole Ltd.(UK), CIRS (China) and EcoVostok (Russia).
During the workshop, Ms. Christine Chuang is to give a presentation regarding the Chemical Regulations Requirements for Asia-Pacific (China and South Korea).
Networking cruise with presentations and expert round tables on regulatory topics
PROGRAMME (please click here for more information):
Before leaving the port:
- Webinar 1: Do I really need to register? Strategies to avoid REACH registration (or at least postpone it).
- Webinar 2: Buying a Letter of Access? Know your rights and don’t pay for unnecessary data.
- Webinar 3: The ultimate guide to finding the Lead Registrant.
- Webinar 4: Why I started following ECHA Board of Appeal and EU Court of Justice decisions?
7 December 2017: Networking cruise with lightning presentations
- REACH – what it brought to us, what it took from us – experiences of large and small companies
- REACH beyond 2018
- The most underestimated REACH obligations
- Why I started following Board of Appeal and EU Court of Justice decisions
- Articles under REACH : how to comply
- REACH Authorisation - threat or opportunity?
- Benefits of REACH compliance from the perspective of a non-EU company
- Step by step to a successful inquiry
- Substance identification - choosing the right set of analytical methods
- The ultimate guide to finding the Lead Registrant
- Are you really buying a registered substance? How to make sure you are covered for inspections?
- Working with extended Safety Data Sheets (eSDS)
- SDSs in the supply chain - who is responsible for their correctness? How difficult is it to avoid common mistakes?
- Chemical regulation in Russia
- Chemical regulations in Turkey, China and South Korea
8 December 2017: Practical workshops and expert round tables
- REACH registration for the 2018 Deadline - best strategies with only 6 months to go now
- How to work with extended Safety Data Sheets
- Negotiating the price of Letter of Access for REACH registration - know your rights
- Country-specific approaches to REACH compliance - exchange of experience
- Lessons learned from REACH compliance inspections
- Best practices in supply chain communication
Ms. Christine Chuang