CIRS Group is invited to attend the Natural Product Expo West held on 5-9 March 2019 in Anaheim, USA. Ms. Cathy Yu is invited to speak at the China’s Dietary Supplement Market Insights Session. During this session, Ms. Cathy Yu will give a speech on how the latest China regulation will affect the exports of US dietary supplements.
As China's dietary supplement industry continues to grow and evolve, many international supplement companies are interested in understanding the Chinese market. The Session of China’s Dietary Supplement Market Insights will bring to light all the key aspects of understanding the market, which will assist companies in making better decisions about approaching the market and succeeding.
Information of the China’s Dietary Supplement Market Insights Session
Time: March 7, 2019 (1:30 - 3:30 pm)
Location: Anaheim Marriott Platinum Ballroom 5, 700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA
Price: Free (Badge of Expo West is needed)
1. Jeff Crowther - HPA China: General market introduction
2. Cecilia Wun - UBM Asia: Natural Health Product Expos on offer in China
3. David Trosin - NSF International: Quality and Supply Chain in China including NSF’s offerings to international companies
4. Cathy Yu - CIRS Group: How the latest China regulation will affect the exports of US dietary supplements?
5. Debbie Jim - BlueFocus International: Marketing and Advertising Best Practices
6. Franklin Chu - Azoya Group: Cross Border E-commerce and WeChat, mini-programs and power of social media
Natural Product Expo West enables attendees to see the newest products and trends this spring. Expo West connects attendees with the people behind the products, introduces attendees to industry experts in the classroom, and invites attendees to have fun with a community of other like-minded professionals.
CIRS Group is a leading product safety consulting firm providing valued product regulatory compliance service, tailored solutions and original information to help our clients gain competitive advantage by reducing business risks associations with regulatory affairs and removing barriers to entry.
CIRS Attendee Information
Cathy Yu, General Manager of Food Division / Senior Food Regulatory Consultant, CIRS China
Tel.:+86 571 8720 6538
Jim Mo, Business Development, CIRS Group USA Inc
Tel.:+1 703 520 1420